We are happy to announce the availability in beta of Agendus for BlackBerry, the newest entry in our Agendus family of personal information management solutions.
Agendus for BlackBerry brings to BlackBerry phones the pragmatic features and functions that have made Agendus our flagship title on the Palm OS based Treo/Centro, as well as Windows Mobile and Symbian UIQ phones: It tightly integrates the built-in calendar, tasks, and contacts, and is intuitive to use.
Our goal for Agendus for BlackBerry is to deliver a one-stop solution for helping folks efficiently manage their busy schedule and everything else surrounding it.
We welcome and truly appreciate your feedback during this public beta period, which is a crucial time for us as we continuously refine and enhance Agendus to ensure that it fulfills (and hopefully exceeds) expectations. We follow a close loop feedback process and will post updated beta versions as often as necessary during this period.
Below is a summary of features. For the most up-to-date feature list and screenshots, please visit:
Feature List as of build 109 (click here for latest beta up-to-date feature list).
- Today View: provides an at-a-glance view of the day ahead, including meetings, tasks recent messages, calls and over-the-air facilities such as weather forecast and quote of the day.
- Over-the-air functionalities: Quote of the day, Day in History, Weather Forecast
- 9- Day Weather Forecast dialog: presenting detailed forecast for the 9 days ahead.
- One Day View Mode: presents appointments and tasks for any selected day, with day selector and category filtering support
- Week View Grid Mode: presents 7 days worth of appointments and tasks in a grid-like layout, with week selector and category filter
- Week View List Mode: presents appointments and tasks falling whithin the week, with week selector and category filter
- Month View Expanded Mode: showing a month worth of pim data, along with details specific to the day selected
- Task View List Mode: reports the complete task list, along with task status, grouping, category filtering, and date range filtering support
- Contact List Compact Mode: "compact" listing of contacts, allowing to email / text / call contacts, and supporting category, alphabetical, and quick search filtering
- Contact View Expanded Mode: detailed listing of contacts, allowing to email / text / call contacts and supporting category, alphabetical, and quick search filtering